1.19.2016

Target x WhoWhatWear

Target has been on a roll with their collaborations. In the past, I've been a little too excited for some collaborations, and others not very much. This collaboration is definitely one that I am excited about! It's with fashion & style internet powerhouse - Who What Wear, which was founded in 2006 by Hilary Kerr and Katherine Power. I used to have them on my bloglovin, but my goodness, they post every second and it became a little too hectic to catch up on their posts about trends, celebrities and fashion news. I think the reason they have been invited to collaborate with Target is mainly because blogs are becoming more influential, and by looking at the lookbook, most of the clothes they have in there are very reminiscent of clothes you've seen on one or three of your favorite bloggers.

If you are interested, here is a little sneak peek of their lookbook . Also, everything is between $14.99 - $50! I'm pretty sure things are going to sell out fast! Can you guess what I'm going to be getting ? I'll tell you in about 5 seconds...


If they are not sold out by the time I get to my local target, I'm definitely getting the trench coat and the top on the last picture! For more looks, please click here







No comments:

Post a Comment