9.09.2015

Pinning my Interests - Wear!!!

I joined Pinterest about 3 years ago, and it has been my daily addiction ever since. If you do not have a Pinterest... Join now! and hmm... follow me.  I have 13 boards and some secret boards... My boards range from womens wear, home inspiration, D.I.Y's, quotes that really speak to me, and lots of food recipes. My top three boards are Wear!!! Yum!!! and These Words!!!. I'm sure the board names are very self explanatory and I just love the exclamation marks because they show intensity! (I'm a secretly intense person). They also show that I really love the pin and that is why I pinned them.  A lot of the Yum!!! pins are recipes I've not tried but of food that I think just look so good that even now that I'm doing the Whole30, I can imagine just by looking at the pins what they taste like, and that makes me full! Hahaha :) ( Am I the only one that gets full by looking at pictures ? ) Anyways, today, tomorrow and next tomorrow, I will be sharing my 5 recent Wear!!!, Yum!!! and These Words!!! pins.

Today is my Wear!!! board. If you look at the board, you'll guess immediately what my style is, there is no way you won't be able to know. I'm very girly, minimal, laid back and I love stripes. Do you have a Pinterest account ? If so what's your favorite board ?!
Winter is Coming...
I just love over the shoulder tops and dresses

Reminder that summer is almost over :( 
Stripes x Patterns
stripes x stripes x stripes

If you would like to, you can follow me here, I always post things from the blog. 

all images from Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment