7.06.2015

Where to eat in Atlanta - Instagram Food Round Up - 1

Did you know Fine and Casual has an Instagram account ?? you can click =>HERE<= to follow us!  I usually post food locations in Atlanta on our Instagram page in case you were interested. 

I decided to do a weekly roundup specifically for food locations in or around Atlanta. Let me know if you have any questions! :) Thanks for visiting Fine and Casual! 

    
   Shake Shack - 3035 Peachtree Road NE, Suite A146, Bolling Way NE, Atlanta, GA 30305. I went there with my siblings and the crinkle fries were amazing!! I would definitely recommend it for lunch! 


Sprinkles Cupcake - 3393 Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA 30326. They also have a cupcake ATM! It is the cutest thing. I especially loved the dark chocolate cupcake, and I'm giving the cupcakes 4 stars!
 

Antico Pizza - 1093 Hemphill Ave, Atlanta, GA 30318. Pizza Pizza Pizza! Home of world famous pizzas. The pizza here was amazing, and so filling!! If you are sharing with one other person, one pan would be enough! We had the San Gennaro and it was delicious. I highly recommend this place for a chill night or a date night :) The place was packed but it was worth the wait, plus the staff was really nice! 


Kilwins Atlantic Station - 1380 Atlantic Dr NW #14160, Atlanta, GA 30363 I've been going to this Ice-cream location for as long as I can remember and my favorite flavor is the New Orleans Praline. It runs out every night so make sure you go there earlier in the day to try it. It reminds of me of a butter pecan, but trust me, this is WAY better! 


Cafe Intermezzo - 1065 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309. I was looking for a late night spot here in Atlanta, and I came across Cafe Intermezzo. I had gone there over the years for dinner but never realized they were open till 2:00am and their breakfast menu was all day! We went there strictly for the cakes. I enjoyed my seven-layer chocolate cake, it was very rich and very much a late night snack if you don't mind the million calories :) . I'd definitely recommend this place as a hang out spot for Friday nights through the weekend. 

That's it for the week! Let me know if you have any suggestions in Atlanta! 

Thanks for stopping by! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment