2.02.2016

Trending - Off-Shoulder Tops and Dresses

I wouldn't call myself a trend follower, but if I see a trend I think will look good on me, and I'm comfortable with it, I try it! Recently I joined the Culottes bandwagon, and I really like it! My sister still thinks its silly. I asked my very few close friends, some of whom were like - dude, you know i don't follow trends, so I don't know... what they thought would be on trends this year, and here is one of the trends we thought is here to stay in 2016.

Off-Shoulder Tops, and Dresses aka Cold Shoulder Tops/Dresses


I am not sure why, but I personally really love this trend and I wonder why it hasn't graduated to becoming a wardrobe staple. I personally think it looks good on everybody, especially the tops. Although a little risqué for some, a little shoulder baring doesn't hurt anybody if you are comfortable with it. I've been filling my wardrobe with this and it has become a staple in my closet especially for summer, and year-round summer locations.

If you are interested in this trend, and are comfortable with trying it, below are some ways they are styled and some inspiration to get them into your closet!







Are you going to try the trend ? I'll be uploading an outfit collage inspired by off-shoulder trend this week as well! 






No comments:

Post a Comment