5.19.2015

Trending - A-Line Denim Skirt

Remember when we talked about Jeans trending ? I think about a few months ago , well, lately this particular style of skirt has been making its rounds on the interwebs (yep.. thats what I call the internet...) and I'm not particularly sure if I can pull it off,  It's an A-Skirt, front buttons Jeans Skirt, or in the fashion world, they would call it an A-line Denim Button Mini/Midi Skirt.. or something like that! My guess is that the trend started with Alexa Chung when she designed this for AG. What do you think ? Have you tried it ? It would be perfect for Summer!

 
 
 
 
If you are interested, here are some places to buy it from -
AG Jeans -The Kety - Allure $179
Urban Outfitters - BDG Denim Button-Front Skirt - $59
ASOS - Dolly Button $50, Polly A-line Button $57
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment