9.04.2015

Guess Who's Coming to the USA!?


I remember when I was 10 years old and my dad would give each of his 4 kids a budget whenever we went on holidays to the UK. Being the oldest, I used to wonder why the budget wasn't rationed properly. Meaning - 50% increase goes to me, 25% 2nd Child, 15% 3rd Child and 10/5% Last Child (although at the time, he didn't even know what money was... poor kid).

Anyways, we all got the same budget and I wasn't an external complainer, but my insides used to think.. but I need the money more than these youngins. So I would ration my budget to needs, wants and Primark Splurge! Primark was my buy everything you don't need or you need now! why ? because there is no other place like this anywhere even in the US! So for the next 2 weeks while we are in the UK, whenever we saw a Primark, I would step in and go crazy with the diminishing budget I already had. As I got older, I continued this sacred shopping tradition but I tweaked it a little, I would only buy things that "looked" expensive or were just too cheap that I couldn't let go.


I found out that Primark is coming to the USA in 6 days!  I am happy and can't wait to re-live childhood memories because my UK trips have been stop for one day and go to Lagos the next. But they only have a store in Boston.. and the prices are a bit different from what I'm used to in the UK... But they are here! And I will be visiting very soon!! Aaaand I'm hoping they will be branching to other states in the USA *cough* *cough* the east maybe ? :)

Primark
10 Summer Street
Boston
MA, 02110

No comments:

Post a Comment