4.04.2015

Reading Now; The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins


This is a - since you bought this, why don't you buy this kind of book...from Amazon. Many people know that I LOVE reading books.. for fun.. not for work or school (although I really should read more for work). So I bought the book because of the 10,000+ reviews. Since I bought it, I've had to force myself to drop it!
It was suggested because I had bought Gone Girl. Gone Girl that made all the boys/ men start giving their gf's or wives the "I hope you aren't crazy" look. My bf was a bit disturbed by the movie and I don't blame him!
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins-  at the beginning, its a bit slow, and It's kind of the same thing that drives most women crazy.. I won't say what it is but I'm sure you have an idea.. I had to start  over again twice, and then once I finally moved on from that particular chapter, It started to get interesting. I haven't finished reading it yet, because of work, but I will update this once I finish reading it.
 
Have you read it ? What do you think ? Should I stop reading it now ? Should I continue ?  Do you think it's just the British version of Gone Girl ?  Let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment