7.24.2014

P.O.W - Beauty


When it comes to face mist, La Roche-Posay is one of the best I've used. It hydrates my skin better than anything I've had and its works wonders. I don't believe I've read any bad reviews about this product. Yea, that's how GOOD it is. It's a French product and we all know how flawless french women's skin can be. My face has gotten better most especially with the blemishes.I usually use it once I hop out of the shower and moisturize after it dries up(which doesn't take long) and I do the same at night too. Most people use it as a setting spray after applying make-up but I've never tried it but I'm sure it works.
Read more here
Buy here, here, and here

Do you use this product ? If you do, let us know what you think!

Fine + Casual Team


No comments:

Post a Comment