7.08.2014

P.O.W - Home & Lifestyle

So, collecting water bottles has been something I took interest in a while ago. I just love the beauty of carrying my drink in the most fanciest item I can come across. It's like a second handbag for me...*covers face*(Don't judge me!). With my of late craving of fruits, I came across the perfect water bottle. Well, actually, I saw a coworker carrying it and I just fell in love with the look of it. She had lots of fruits in hers  like the picture above, but hers was more and her bottle was prettier. So I got hooked to this beautiful Infuser/Fruit-Infused Water Bottle. It's cute, fits into most car cup holders, light(depending on the fruits you have in it), and its BPA free. Its like an alternative to an apple/strawberry/blueberry juice you would buy at the store. Only difference is, this is more natural. It's a little pricey for a water bottle but I totally suggest buying it when you want to splurge a little.....or a lot! *wink wink*
Buy it here, here, and here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment